3. Rhubarb Leaves
Oxalic acid is a substance that causes rhubarb leaf poisoning. This plant is not as dangerous as you can be, so be careful. Oxalic acid builds up kidney stones, so avoid eating too many stems and leaves. This part of the plant is poisonous when raw and cooked. When consumed in large quantities, rhubarb leaves cause vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and stomach aches.
Nutmeg powder is used for baking and cooking. We only need a small amount of product to make the food taste different. On the right skin, do not consume more than 0.2 z of fear – there are many foods that can cause constipation and confusion. Always listen to what your sin is.